Topic: The growth of private credit and accessing new markets
– What is driving growth in private credit strategies such as non-bank direct lending?
– How should hedge funds approach moving into private credit? Why and how are firms making the move from liquid to private?
– Do investors view product and strategy diversification favourably or do they oppose when it lacks specialisation?
– What are the operational challenges of moving into private credit – fee structures, valuations etc?
– Trevor Castledine, former investment manager, LPP
– Johan Hultner, managing partner, ARCOS Capital
– Ewout van der Meer, senior portfolio manager, Aegon Asset Management
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, Piccadilly, W1J 0BA
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 Panel discussion
Sponsor will be announced soon
Join a global community of credit professionals and discover how Alt Credit news, analysis and data can help you make informed decisions.