Topic – Preparing for a correction: Outlook on credit markets
This panel of experts aims to address what credit markets are doing in relation to ESG and how firms can adapt to the new reality as the phenomenon moves from equities to other asset classes.
Much of the attention for ESG initiatives has been focused on public equity markets but investors are beginning to turn their focus to debt markets. The UN principles of responsible investing board has recently laid out areas for credit rating agencies to examine whether ESG factors affects credit risk. There has been growing interest in new types of ESG fixed income products such as green bonds or transition bonds.
– Cliodhna Murphy, business manager, Man Group
– Andrew Moulder, head of research, Credit Sights
– My-Linh Ngo, head of ESG investment risk, BlueBay
– Pooja Fricke, responsible investment strategist, ManGroup
– William Bryant, partner and portfolio analyst, Albourne Partners Limited
The Chesterfield Mayfair, 35 Charles St, Mayfair, London W1J 5EB
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 Panel discussion
Sponsor will be announced soon
Join a global community of credit professionals and discover how Alt Credit news, analysis and data can help you make informed decisions.
For more information, please contact Zoe.Request attendance