Topic: Data science and credit – Are private markets on the brink of a revolution?
Public markets have been revolutionised by big data which has transformed research methods and data analysis with new methods. Private markets have been slower to adapt.
– Looking across structured credit, liquid credit and private credit, ACFI’s expert panel will assess what methods would work in various fields.
– Can alternative data work in CLO markets?
– Is it possible to boost agency MBS with alternative data?
– And can liquid credit hedge funds benefit from buying from third party providers?
– Should direct lending funds hire data scientists?
– John Felleter, managing director, Head of Asset Management & Portfolio Surveillance, Arena Investors
– Chris Fenske, director and co-head, Fixed Income Pricing Research, IHS Markit
Lamb’s Club, 132 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, United States
08:15 Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 Panel discussion
Sponsor will be announced soon
Join a global community of credit professionals and discover how Alt Credit news, analysis and data can help you make informed decisions.Request attendance